LET CHILDREN SEE A BETTER FUTURE
MiYOSMART WITH D.I.M.S TECHNOLOGY
Nothing is more important than the health and wellbeing of your child, now and in the future, you want to see your child thrive and that’s the key: seeing.
You may have noticed your child struggling to see clearly at a distance, making it harder to concentrate at school and have a fulfilling experience at play. Your child may have myopia, or near-sightedness.
As parents, what can we do to help?
Myopia has always been corrected with regular specs/contact lenses and a lot of research in recent years has looked at the causes and development.
We now know that the amount of Myopia that develops as the eye grows can be controlled. The aim of Myopia management is to slow that progression.
Lens manufacturers have recently brought out lenses that do just that and here at Kenyons we have begun dispensing Hoya’s MiYoSMART lenses. The feedback has been excellent.
HOYA MiYOSMART lenses use cutting edge technology to help manage the development of myopia or short-sightedness . They are clinically proven to be an effective solution to slow down the progression of myopia and are as easy to wear as any pair of glasses.
How does MiYOSMART work?
Firstly, MiYOSMART lenses are a single vision lens that will enable clear vision in the same way as a conventional spectacle lens. However, MiYOSMART lenses use a cutting edge technology called D.I.M.S, which means that on the lens surface there is a “treatment zone” that consists of hundreds of small lenslets that provide additional correction. It is this additional correction that aims to impact on the progression level of myopia.
Whilst the lenses are being worn your child will see clearly but also the natural growth of their eyes (and therefore the level of their myopia) will be being managed by the D.I.M.S technology.
WHY CHOOSE MiYOSMART?
- Unique, innovative solution for managing myopia
- Clinically proven effectiveness in slowing down myopia progression
- Child-friendly, easy to adapt and non-invasive
- Non invasive management of myopia, clinically proven to correct both myopia and provide effective management of myopic progression
- Reduces myopia progression on average by 60%
- Made of polycarbonate material with high impact resistance**
- Safe and durable, suitable for active wear
- Provides comprehensive UV protection for the eyes
- Water repellent – so easy to keep clean
- Special anti-reflective durable coating