Our expert optometrists carry out a comprehensive examination of your eyes using digital testing charts and professional screening equipment.
You will receive a thorough examination so that any visual complications, impairments or diseases are identified early.
Our appointments are long enough to carry out all necessary tests with plenty of time for further investigation if needed.
You can be confident you’re in safe hands.
During your standard examination, we will:
- Check your vision
- Determine the specification (prescription) of lenses if required
- Examine the health of your eyes and surrounding tissues
- Look for signs of disease
What you should bring for your eye examination:
- Current spectacles
- Your prescription (if you have one)
- List of currect medication
- Please wear your lenses
- Your prescription (or box of lenses)
Information – In order for Kenyons to give you a prescription the following conditions must be met:
A full eye test is required a minimum of once every two years. If you have an existing condition an eye test is required every 12 months.
We cannot prescribe contact lenses if you have not had an eye test within the last 12 months.